Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Check out my cards

1971-72 O-Pee-Chee #241 - Gump Worsley - Courtesy of CheckOutMyCards.com

I've been too busy/tired/lazy to update the blog much lately, but I did put up some shitty cards for sale on checkoutmycards.com.

Someone already bought all of my 06-07 Sunkist Alumni cards and re-listed them at a higher price (what the fuck?), but there still are plenty of other cards to waste your money on, like beautiful Saskatchewan Place,

1990-91 7th Inn. Sketch WHL #93 - Saskatchewan Place - Courtesy of CheckOutMyCards.com

and convicted sex offender, Graham James

1990-91 7th Inn. Sketch WHL #66 - Graham James CO/GM - Courtesy of CheckOutMyCards.com

and some great NHL Pogs!
1994-95 Canada Games NHL POGS #326 - Calder Trophy - Courtesy of CheckOutMyCards.com

so click here to view my cards and send me your low-ball offers!